We love unique products. We love great beers, great wines and great craft spirits. We see these things as some of the finer things life to enjoy in life and we thank you for your work.
That being said, it is not always easy to find the great stuff. As consumers, we are presented with an overwhelming amount of choice and finding the good stuff can be hard. We rely on friends, mentions in blog posts, and recommendations from our favorite bar keep.
Prohibition Media feels that our mission is to help those great brewers, wine makers, distillers and their distributors get their products in front of the right consumer at the right time.
To do this, we utilize the finest digital ingredients to craft our solutions for our customers. These include:
In today’s environment your site will be the core place where your consumers will go to learn more about you (and they will).
- Is your site dated in its design? If it is, we’ll help you go modern with the latest trends.
- Is your site mobile responsive so your mobile consumer can easily use it on their smart phone? See how important mobile sites are to a customer’s decision.
- Is your site search engine friendly? If not, it might as well be invisible.
We take care of the technical details to make your site fully functional, optimized for speed and SEO and making it user friendly. You decide what features you’d like to give your audience. Online e-commerce, calendar, booking events, recipe listings, you name it and we’ll build it. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll see what we can do.
Location Marketing & SEO
Google maps, Yelp and other location based services are integral to how consumers are finding places and products. If you operate a tasting room or have a physical location where you want people to come and enjoy your tasty beverages, you must be easily found across all mapping services. We’ll set your address up with online local business directories & make you easily discoverable by thirsty customers because you want those map markers pointing to your roof.
Social Media Campaigns
Having a gorgeous website filled with juicy content is only one part of building an online presence. Google ranks site importance by whether you’re site is liked, shared and linked to by social networks. Social media can be a lot of busywork, but having individuals support your site increases your page rank & likelihood that online users will find you. We’ll help you update your site to stay fresh, integrate posts to automatically display across multiple social media sites at once & make social media a fun way to share your company ideas, announcements and communicate with your fans.
- Facebook: Build a following, share your latest news & create events for your fans to enjoy!
- Google +: Integrate Google Maps with your business page on Google + to display all details about what your location offers.
- Twitter: Announce your latest product, throw a last minute tasting event, users on Twitter are quick to respond and share to their network of friends.
- Instagram: Share the experience your consumers are having enjoying your product, and how much you love making it.
- Have other social networks you already have some establishment or would like to dip your toe in? We can integrate sites like Foursquare & Flickr to display our company brand, there’s no punishment for being savvy across more networks. What sorts of campaigns are you running in these channels to bring social awareness to what you are doing?
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Prohibitin Media’s sites are built optimized with appropriately key-worded URLs, headers, titles, alt tags and linking that allow search crawlers to identify what you’re all about. Your site will be set-up & integrated with Google Web Analytics & Web Masters Tools so you can see your site traffic, demographics and search queries that lead your audience to you. Analyzing the data can tell exactly what your customers are looking for and why they’re coming to your site, allowing you to utilize it for your gain.
Your site will also be audited with reports sent to you on its performance. Our options include setting you up with a cloud based caching service to speed up your load times & increase performance, a factor in SEO ranking. Social media has become one of the largest factors in page rankings, & we’ll incorporate gaining likes and having shareable content that will get you the reputation you deserve. Bottom line, SEO is a lot of work, and we’re here to ensure your site gets the recognition it deserves.
Industry Knowledge & Tools
- Store Locators – Depending on the goals of our clients
- Digital Product Price Books
- Trade Facing printed and online marketing materials
- Mobile mini sites for product promotions
Real Time Consumer Digital Couponing
We love what you do and want to see you successful. Contact us for a no obligation phone call to go over what you are doing today and how you might improve it.